Hello from the Texas Gulf Coast

KatGrimm

Hello everyone from the Texas Gulf Coast! Very excited to have the opportunity to get back into hunting after many, many, many years. Started hunting with my dad around 10 years old, went fairly frequently in North Georgia until he passed back in 2011. My husband has gotten into hunting over the last several years, and now that our boys are getting old enough we're looking forward to being able to hunt together as a family.

Happy to be here and looking forward to learning lots of things from the more experienced hunters! Cheers!

Hello everyone from the Texas Gulf Coast! Very excited to have the opportunity to get back into hunting after many, many, many years. Started hunting with my dad around 10 years old, went fairly frequently in North Georgia until he passed back in 2011. My husband has gotten into hunting over the last several years, and now that our boys are getting old enough we're looking forward to being able to hunt together as a family.

Happy to be here and looking forward to learning lots of things from the more experienced hunters! Cheers!
Great news to get children into hunting. Thanks for joining