hello from northwest central pa

1000yrd plate pounder

just joined but have been a follower /reader of this site shoot some long range steel when time in my schedule allows me to get to the range and get some "happy time":) time to relax and forget the rest of the world doings

Welcome,from central FL,was from Carlisle area PA.Enjoy the site and your shooting..
thank you
Welcome,from central FL,was from Carlisle area PA.Enjoy the site and your shooting..
thank you i was down that way last week in bradington area nice place to visit but once the fireball in sky gets to about 9am to **** hot for me and time to get off the water and leave the fish alone :D

Welcome from Cambria County!
thank you where at in cambria county? i do some shooting at ridgway rifle club has 1000 yrd range "home of the vbr" varmit bench rest class we started it a while ago and is gaining popularity last match we had 205 guns signed to shoot in it with more people building /getting into the sport maybe meet up sometime and throw some thumpers downrange

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.