Hello again from eastern Oregon!

roop

It's been a couple years since I've been on this site, so I thought I'd do an intro thread. Pretty sure I did one years ago, but I couldn't find it. Must've got deleted, oh well.

I Currently live in the east side of a state torn in two, Oregon. I moved back here after spending a few glorious years in western Idaho. It's been a rough transition, dealing with the constant fear of liberal city dwellers and their horrible elected leaders. Oregon and Washington are currently racing to see who can be the next Kalifornistan.

I work seasonally as a wildland firefighter, so I get alot of time in the winter to play with my guns. I am currently working on another load for my .308 trying to push a 150gr hunting bullet to 1k. I have no intention of actually hunting at that distance, mind you. I just want to shoot steel that far so I can ensure ethical hunting at half that distance. My other shooting interests include messing around with an AR in 6.8spc and shooting 3gun competition when I can get to it. I do alot of my hunting in the Imnaha area, for anyone who is familiar with eastern Oregon.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.