Hello from eastern Iowa

Pdogslayer1

I recently found this site and have found there is so much out here, going to take awhile before I can even comprehend all the knowledge on this site. I've been hunting since I was 4 with my dad using my "pop" gun. Growing up we had 2 guns, a single shot 410 Topper Jr and a Glenfield bolt action 22, eventually dad bought a Stevens 12 gauge but it was so big I don't think either of us ever shot anything with it. I almost forgot my BB gun that I got when I was 9, thought I was the king of the mountain with that. Anyways I'm quite a bit older than that now and my 2 boys are all grown up and on their own. I enjoy all sorts of hunting and this year got my biggest buck, an 8 pointer, 1 shot with a 350 legend at 130, was really impressed we got 69 lbs of meat off that one deer compared to my sons 2(button buck and a big doe) combined only had 67. I enjoy prairie dog hunting, I've only hunted them in Wyoming and once in South Dakota. Watch out for the rattle snakes in SD, don't get me wrong I love SD. Anyways hello from Iowa.

Attachments

• tempImage87QaZY.png
    tempImage87QaZY.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 20

Recent Posts