Heads up: ordered Federal 210 primers and received 210 primers in a 205 box

Well, the wrong powder, a magnum primer in a non magnum primer box or similar issue. If you are are the top of the pressure curve and add just a little bit...
Hard to mistake LRP and SRP, that was the mistake, nothing was said about magnum primers.

Midway gets their primers from powder valley. That is who you need to contact. At least they were several years ago. And Vista is shutting down production and laying off most workers so good luck getting a resolution.
Don't know where you got that info, but it is not correct.

Midway update: Yesterday ( 11/18) they said they have one other order with the same problem so far and now they are out of Fed 210 primers, so I can't exchange them. And they can't get the correct sleeves from Federal. So my options are keep them or return them for credit. I'll chrono them with/ against my normal 210M loads today or tomorrow and report my findings. Also I'll try an contact Federal and get the correct sleeves. I've never used the 210s so this will be interesting!

I'll buy mislable Fed 210 primers. If you are in Montana and close to Victor let me know. I'll come and get them for what you paid for them from Midway or there latest price.
It was bad enough that one company controled all the primers and now a foreign country is going to own the primer business. It need to be left in the USA and split up. We are being sold out. With Dumb Bast**D in office we are coming up short. 5.56 ammo is again climbing up in price. Things are stacking up very good.

I'll buy mislable Fed 210 primers. If you are in Montana and close to Victor let me know. I'll come and get them for what you paid for them from Midway or there latest price.
It was bad enough that one company controled all the primers and now a foreign country is going to own the primer business. It need to be left in the USA and split up. We are being sold out. With Dumb Bast**D in office we are coming up short. 5.56 ammo is again climbing up in price. Things are stacking up very good.
Mike: I'm a little south of you in coastal central Louisiana 😜👍

OK here's a quick test data. In short I'll keep them.
I use my balance scale for the 12 loads ( 3 loads per powder / primer combination) instead of the Charge Master. Ole eyes probable account for some to the variances....
Hummmmmm tried to load an Excel file no luck. Here's a screen shot: If anyone knows how I can attach the file let me know! I'm on my desk top PC. OK figured it out!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-18 173342.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-11-18 173342.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 29