Heads up: ordered Federal 210 primers and received 210 primers in a 205 box

PApa Black

I ordered, from Midway USA Federal 210 Large Rifle primers and received a brick with 210 Large Rifle primers on the box. BUT: I opened the brick and it's full of cartons with 205 Small Rifle Primers on the labels. Opened one and calipered a few and they're actually Large rifle primers. Contacted Midway and they're aware of the labelling problem and will get back to me. Looks like the Federal factory labeled the cartons incorrectly. I'll update when when I get a reply.
210 primers mislabled 1.jpg
210 primers mislabled 2.jpg
210 primers mislabled 3.jpg

If Midway is aware of the issue, why aren't they being more proactive and stating something on their site. It can't be too hard to change the home page to let people know. It seems like the least they could do.
I'm with you, but I'm guessing that Midway can't speak for Federal until Federal gets to the bottom of it.

Well, the wrong powder, a magnum primer in a non magnum primer box or similar issue. If you are are the top of the pressure curve and add just a little bit...
The OP had large rifle primers labeled small rifle, so they would just fall out or not fit the primer pocket if switched. But I can see your point. If one is mislabeled, others could be too.