He ain't dead mah, he's just gone`1

WildRose

WildRose is alive and well in The Republic of S. Africa.

Sorry to just quietly bail out but things just got insane with last minute prep and all not to mention my blazing pace set for me by my friends who organised this whole adventure and here `i am a couple of weeks behind on updates.

`thanks to a few very dear friends this is the most well organised trip of my life and not a minute of wasted time.
In the two weeks since arriving `i've had one day off and not a single day spent in the field without killing something yet.
`Without a doubt it will take some of the best writing of my life to even give you all a good peek into what we've been doing.

`nothing has eaten me yet and `i have at least two and probably a third gold medal animal in the salt and several others that will make either bronze or silver as well.

`nothing `i could have read, seen or anyone `i could have really talked to in preparing for this trip could have really put it all in perspective for me ahead of time.\

`if you've ever though tof `african hunting as `doable`' in the future quit kicking the can down the road and get it done while you still can
!

WildRose is alive and well in The Republic of S. Africa.

Sorry to just quietly bail out but things just got insane with last minute prep and all not to mention my blazing pace set for me by my friends who organised this whole adventure and here `i am a couple of weeks behind on updates.

`thanks to a few very dear friends this is the most well organised trip of my life and not a minute of wasted time.
In the two weeks since arriving `i've had one day off and not a single day spent in the field without killing something yet.
`Without a doubt it will take some of the best writing of my life to even give you all a good peek into what we've been doing.

`nothing has eaten me yet and `i have at least two and probably a third gold medal animal in the salt and several others that will make either bronze or silver as well.

`nothing `i could have read, seen or anyone `i could have really talked to in preparing for this trip could have really put it all in perspective for me ahead of time.\

`if you've ever though tof `african hunting as `doable`' in the future quit kicking the can down the road and get it done while you still can
!

Man I thought this old fart kick the bucket ha ha Ha ha ha

Great to hear you're doing well buddy. I'm glad this is everything you could've ever dreamed of. I look forward to the stories, look forward to the pictures.
Bottom line is be safe have fun and live your life. I look forward to hearing back from you when you land give me a call and congratulations

You can try that WhatsApp or Viber if you'd like. I am on both

Mario

Well, it's good to hear from you Rose, I was just thinking yesterday (no lie), "Man, I haven't seen WR post in a while...Hope everything's alright on his end..." :D

Good to hear you're Africa trip is going good with the bagging and tagging. Be sure to post up plenty of pictures of the animals yall are taking.

Watch your 6, and we look forward to your next update. gun)

That great WildRose!!! I couldn't agree more about experiencing an African hunt. Back in the eighties I had foregone all hunting trips for about 10 years prior in order to save up for a hunt in Africa. Went on a tent safari in the Okavango Delta when it was still open...no more! It was the experience of a lifetime and ended up going back in the 90's.

Last edited:
A wise man once said, " You'll never remember what you had, you'll always remember what you did." Have the time of your life, shoot straight and can't wait to read about it.

Good to hear from you WR. I'm glad everything is going well on your trip, Africa is THE place to hunt, with more Game then any other place in the world. Looking forward to seeing the pictures when you get back.

Safe travels and Best wises to you.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.