Hawke Riflescopes anybody? A gentleman on LRH recomended these. Anybod

superlite17

Hello everyone! has anybody heard of or used these, i site user recommended them... al i find is they have a neat bullet compensating reticle and fully multi coated optics.

Anybody add anything or give an idea who they stack up against... say tasco or zeiss /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Re: Hawke Riflescopes anybody? A gentleman on LRH recomended these. An

Superlite, lots have tried scopes like these and some find that they are OK for coyote hunting at close ranges. If you're willing to gamble... tried it and see what you get, you never know it might meet your expectations. However, be advised that the odds are against you... If you expect to be dialing up and down for longer ranges, save a little more and buy a better scope. Take a look at the Nikon Buck Master line; the 4.5-14 will be about a hundred dollars more, but will be a significant upgrade.

TAC

Re: Hawke Riflescopes anybody? A gentleman on LRH recomended these. An

just picked up the 4.5- 14 - 40 Buckmaster M.D. for $259 i haven't shot it yet but it looks and feels like a nice scope for the price i like the fit in finish better than my VX 3

DB

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.