Have some 308 once fired Brass. For the asking!

I'll take some if it's Winchester
Will have to look. I just packaged up 100 in a box and sealed it. All trimmed and primers removed and pockesswagged and trued? But I'll open up things and look. At the most there would be (I think) just two!

How many total do you have?I know there are others wanting brass too.I don't want to be greedy,but if you have a large amount I might be interested in other brands,just been using Winchester in one of my 308's,I recently picked up another and I'm still working up a load for it.

How many total do you have?I know there are others wanting brass too.I don't want to be greedy,but if you have a large amount I might be interested in other brands,just been using Winchester in one of my 308's,I recently picked up another and I'm still working up a load for it.
Just went and looked and recounted. 140 ea. And All are "FC". Federal brass. Cleaned and sized (trim) Have a handful of Hornaday and BHG, and some more of the Fed! Boxed up ready to send out!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.