Has anyone purchased from Carbon Six lately?

I ordered a barrel from McGowan over a year ago paid in full upon ordering I was told 8 to 10 weeks called at 12 weeks and was told I didn't even have an order I gave them my invoice number and he didn't even have the guts to call me back sent me an email the next day with a new invoice number that was 14184 invoices later and said it would be an additional 6 to 8 months after already waiting 3 months at first he said he would expedite a barrel when I called him he said it would be another 3 weeks at 4 months I just called and canceled I myself would not ever waste my time with Dan McGowan again

I ordered a barrel from McGowan over a year ago paid in full upon ordering I was told 8 to 10 weeks called at 12 weeks and was told I didn't even have an order I gave them my invoice number and he didn't even have the guts to call me back sent me an email the next day with a new invoice number that was 14184 invoices later and said it would be an additional 6 to 8 months after already waiting 3 months at first he said he would expedite a barrel when I called him he said it would be another 3 weeks at 4 months I just called and canceled I myself would not ever waste my time with Dan McGowan again
Sad when things like this happens! A force of habit has got me to call whomever I order from/thru to confirm and make sure all is correct on both sides. Across many industries I've had to correct many orders and some that say no order was placed.

Recent Posts