Harris Bipod Weight

BlackKnight755

Does anyone know the weight of a HBRMS (6"-9")and a HBLMS (9"-13")Harris Bipod? I am going to be close on making weight for an upcoming shoot and before I order one, I would like to know the weights. Both of the ones listed are the swiveling models with the leg notches. If you have either one of these or both of them, and if you know the weight please let me know. Like I said, I need to know pretty close what they weigh. I'd hate to get one here and have to cut off the barrel to make weight... :) Thanks, BK.

Thanks Ridge Rider, is that weight a fairly accurate weight for both the short and long one? I wouldnt imagine that there would would be more than a couple of ounces difference in the two. Anyway, thanks for the quick reply. Anyone else got a different weight on theres? Keep the posts coming. BK

Well I just ordered the Harris HBLS 9"-13"Bipod (hope it will be here by Friday). I read different reviews on each one and made my decision according to which one I thought I would be more satisfied with. I figured if I get this one here and I see that the other one would be better, I'll make someone a deal and just have to go the other way. Thanks for the pm's and posted replies, BK.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.