harrington/richardson-nef handi rifle?

Most of the tc encore s shoot pretty well . I have one in the 25-06 it shoots 1/2 @100 .Some of them will need alittle work to shoot well . I have three different ones all together.

If you get a tc encore that s not up to par call David at d and t gunworks in Oklahoma he is a very nice guy and he knows the encore s very well. Trigger jobs , head spacing etc , trigger springs

You should not reply to a thread that died 4yrs ago..

It's ok that he did though. Sparked my interest a little bit. The reason why HR are inaccurate is because the Forend makes contact with the barrel for its entire length. Their triggers can be worked on believe it or not. It would be a fun little project gun for some long range shooting when you're done tinkering with it.

The subject & input is great. I'll just suggest that it should be a new thread with possibly the old thread linked.
Otherwise all that responded in the past, who are subscribed in doing so, are notified of recent activity on it. And those who are pretty active in forums are subscribed to a lot of threads. Sometimes we end up with old AND new threads about the same subject -at the same time.
If not paying attention we'll think it's a new thread. That gets us,, then it takes reading through the inputs/counters/discussions only to figure out that it's a past dead horse, and this was wasted efforts.

A new thread brings in those interested TODAY, and not all those who were interested in the past, including those no longer interested.

I own one in 300 AAC and it is exactly what I wanted. A very small, light rifle capable of taking white tail. The accuracy isn't stellar, but is well within minute of boiler room for deer. For the price, it is very adequate.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.