Harrel's Muzzle Brakes

Harry Knutz

I can't say enough good things about Harrel's Muzzle Brakes! Myself and a friend were having some made by a local CNC machine shop, But the guy retired and closed up, This is the 3rd time I have ordered brakes from Harrel's. For the money I don't think you can beat the quality, Fast shipping etc. I do not know them, But I will be getting all of my brakes from them. I like beefy looking brakes on my target rifles, That's Just me. They have all types, Sizes and thread pitches. This one is on a 6.5 PRC. I have some Fat Bastards on my big boomers, But the next one I build I think I will try this brake, I'm doing a 300 PRC if I can ever find the stuff to do it with.

Attachments

• DSCN4168.JPG
    DSCN4168.JPG
    544.4 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCN4167.JPG
    DSCN4167.JPG
    566.1 KB · Views: 177
Been using their brakes for years- my "go to". Customers love the price, and their effectiveness.
IMO paying $200 for a chunk of CNC machined steel is absurd, but there are those that like to "drop names"...

I have the brake in the first post on my (personal) .300 WSM LR target rifle and it's very effective.

My gunsmith recommended a harrel's for my new to me 30-378. He used to build his own to install but started using harrel and has had no complaints especially for the price. I'll find out how effective they are once I get around to shooting the 30-378

My gunsmith recommended a harrel's for my new to me 30-378. He used to build his own to install but started using harrel and has had no complaints especially for the price. I'll find out how effective they are once I get around to shooting the 30-378
I have a 30-378 also on a Sako TRG-S Awesome caliber and the recoil is manageable with a good brake, Very accurate too!

I love mine. Due to having a 1.25" diameter barrel I had trouble finding a brake to fit. I called for info and spoke with a real person. I was going to go with the 4-port tactical but due to my barrel diam. they recommended I go with the 1 1/2" radial and have my smith turn it down. Tamed the recoil of my 7mmRM down to about a .270.

Attachments

• Harrell's Brake.jpg
    Harrell's Brake.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 68
Not taking anything away from Harrels, but have you looked At Nate':
Those look pretty nice and the price isn't that bad either; a good bit more than the Harrell's if you have a budget though. The Super Beast II would have fit my bill. I might consider them for my next build.