Handicapped elk hunting?

1969GTOnut

Hey everybody. My step-dad was recently diagnosed with fibrosis of the lungs and is on full oxygen while waiting for the doctors to determine if he is a candidate for a lung transplant. His only regret is not being able to get the chance to go elk hunting with his son. Does anyone know if there is anywhere that caters to helping disabled people hunt? I know this would make him extremely happy to get a chance to elk hunt. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've volunteered to be his pack mule if he needs one.

Thanks everyone
Eric

I have swapped e-mails with a guy who has put some disabled hunters on magnificent elk.

I'll look up his info and PM you with contact info. Might take a day or two for me to find him again.

Guy

Where are you from? I used to take a few disabled people and first time children hunters with awesome success in my guiding days. I have great connections and a few good ol' secret spots if you are from Montana.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts