Hammer Bullets/HD Custom Rifles and Ammuntion

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
Custom load development has been going quite well. Which is great with me, as I get more trigger time. I have enjoyed shooting customer rifles of different custom and factory offerings. So far all have been great quality rifles and all have been nicely capable of sub moa out to usable range. The only thing that I have had to deal with is pencil barrels that need to cool between shots to maintain the rifle's best accuracy. There is a good reason to carry 2-3 extra pounds of rifle. The 1st shot is the one that counts, but it is nice to know that a couple of followers will land in the right spot.

I also want to take this time to announce that we have our ffl dealers license as well as the manufactures license. We are working with a couple of exceptional smiths to do full custom builds along with semi custom builds. If you are looking for a new custom rifle or just a rebarrel of an old rifle give us a shout and together we can figure out what you need and get it together.

If there is a factory firearm you are after let us see if we can help you out. We would be happy to find what you need and get it to you.

We are also in the process of figuring out an optics line to add to our online store. We are leaning toward starting with the Sig line of optics. We got to handle them at the shot show and they really looked great. My only hold back is they are relatively unknown. Sig is a company that is charging hard in the market and doing great stuff. We will make a decision soon on optics. Looking at some others as well. Tough decision as the buy in is a sizeable commitment. Need to turn the initial purchase quickly. If any of you have any feed back on an optics line we would like to hear.

Thanks again for the support. Contact me here or on our web site.

Steve

The build that we just started getting together for a customer:

Defiance Deviant long action w/ Lap bolt face and 20moa integral rail

HS Precision bottom metal with flush mag box

Jewel trigger

Proof Research carbon fiber 28" Sendero contour 9.4" twist

Small Pain Killer brake

Manners carbon fiber stock (style still undecided) Probably MCS-T

Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 MOAR-T

Chambered in 300 Norma Imp. I call it the 30 Fat Girl

Everything but the stock is on its way. Should be a great rifle.

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts