Gunsmith suggestions to rebarrel my Ruger 77

I definitely want to keep it simple, that's why I want to keep it a .270. I want the same barrel contour, etc-nothing fancy. Don't want to dump a ton of money into it. Probably going to cost more to ship it there and back than it's going to cost to have the barrel replaced.
I have a chance to purchase a Ruger 77 barrel in .270 from a member on the Forum here at a very reasonable price. Sounds like a great option that I am considering.

First option , from my viewpoint , would be to contact Ruger and ask them .

Second option would be to contact Douglas Premium Barrels to have them do the job .
I have had Douglas re-barrel a Ruger M77V , tang safety , in .220 Swift , with their XX-Premium Stainless air-guaged barrel , that they exactly matched the factory barrel taper/dimensions , and it shoots smaller than 1/2moa each and every time that I shoot it .

I also had Douglas Premium re-barrel a Weatherby Mark V in .340 weatherby Magnum , with their XX-Premium SS air-guaged barrel , and it was a 1/2 moa shooter also .

Both were done over 10 years ago , and cost was about $450.00 each .

DMP25-06

I definitely want to keep it simple, that's why I want to keep it a .270. I want the same barrel contour, etc-nothing fancy. Don't want to dump a ton of money into it. Probably going to cost more to ship it there and back than it's going to cost to have the barrel replaced.
I have a chance to purchase a Ruger 77 barrel in .270 from a member on the Forum here at a very reasonable price. Sounds like a great option that I am considering.
you will still have to have it fitted and probably rechambered. the chances that it will screw right on, have the lettering line up and the chamber headspace to exact tolerance are slim.