Gunsmith problems part II

TK 1985

I feel comfortable outing this man now, so to reiterate my earlier complaint:
"I am having a 6.5 Creedmoor barreled action built by a local smith, was supposed to be a January delivery, now still nothing going into February. Normally this wouldn't be an issue, I know custom work takes time, but since right after xmas I have been told all that's left is a trigger hanger and a muzzle brake.
A couple times during January I was told he would stop by the shop I work at and drop it off, no show. Then last Thursday I just said I could come to him if it was more convenient (he is about an hour from me). I was told he would get it finished up and Sunday at 7 would be good to meet. I drove out, nobody was around and no answer on his phone or cell."

Update since then: I have been back out to his shop twice over some issues with AR style rifles he built for the store I work at part time. First time he showed me the action and asked to clarify a couple things, second he showed me a barreled action, that still wasn't right, and he was using loaded factory rounds as a go/no-go gauge to chamber. Every time he said "it will be done next friday."
He now hasn't returned calls or an email, and I have since gone down to the magistrate and filed claim against him. The owner of the store I work at has as well for the thousands of dollars of guns we ordered and never received, the ones we did, had to be sent to a competent smith for customers to get them working properly. There is another store that ordered around $10,000 worth of firearms and have not received any.

This gentleman is Bob Zelenky of Xtreme Machining LLC in Drifting, PA. He also claims to be building Troy Ind. new M16 reproduction so be forewarned.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.