Gun owners OK with banning ARs?

Gun control was never about the guns... It's about people control. Without the guns, the evil Dems can control us like slaves. An unarmed populous are no longer civilians, they are subjects. Just like our forefathers fought to escape from a totalitarian tyrant, so should we.

Gun control was never about the guns... It's about people control. Without the guns, the evil Dems can control us like slaves. An unarmed populous are no longer civilians, they are subjects. Just like our forefathers fought to escape from a totalitarian tyrant, so should we.

this is where the cultural war against the descendants of our founding fathers and the mass importation of "culturally diverse" refugees comes into play.

The culture war convinces the feeble minded that we are bad and need to change.

And the forced demographic shift is a deliberate attempt to change the make up of the country. They want to thin out those who value American ideals and our constitutional government, and overwhelm us with "new voters" from 3rd world crapholes who are used to totalitarianism and privation, and to whom the DNC sounds most familiar and relatable.

Rectal cranial inversion runs deep in many. Any AR ban will include all semiautomatic to include pistols. When that does not work it will be registration and then confiscation. They have openly said that is their plan .

What is so funny is they think that banning ARs will do something. I mean the only people that new laws effect are the people that abide by them and you don't have to be head cashier at Walmart to see that those are not the people committing crimes. Who uses ARs anyhow? Gangsters that shoot up the streets all use Hi-points unless they are one of the lead gangsters and they use a glock. More people are killed with a hammer yearly in the US than an AR. Ban them if you want but I promise one thing, you better not be on that AR retrieval team going door to door to confiscate. I imagine that life span is going to pretty short on that ol' boy. But bigger picture do they not understand that if a permanent ban on ARs are put in place that is pretty good grounds to jump start another Civil War. Do they think all the 2nd Amendment loving good ol' boys in the United States are going to meet them with open arms and gladly hand over their rifles? Not very likely.

Banning AR's this late in the game is the single dumbest **** thing I've ever heard. There's 10's of MILLIONS of AR's in private hands. If someone really wants one, they can find one. And if someone wants one bad enough, they'll pay whatever it costs. And if some criminals want them, they'll be able to get them on the black market, just like they already do now! Nothing will change, except it punishes law-abiding civilians who actually obey the laws.

Just like banning bumpstocks... Bump-Firing is a technique that can easily be done without a bumpstock, so are those idiots going to ban belt loops and serialize our trigger fingers? Gonna charge us a $200 tax stamp for that, too? I swear in today's society there's 10+ dipshits born to every 1 intelligent human being.

I believe our forefathers(like Ben Franklin) knew that progress would eventually lead us to better weaponry....
My take on a well armed militia is that whatever(to a point) that the government has the public should have....
Our forefathers did not expect us to fight against the hostile government possessing machine guns with only a muzzleloader...

I believe our forefathers(like Ben Franklin) knew that progress would eventually lead us to better weaponry....
My take on a well armed militia is that whatever(to a point) that the government has the public should have....
Our forefathers did not expect us to fight against the hostile government possessing machine guns with only a muzzleloader...
exactly.

the British were on their way to Lexington and Concord to confiscate cannons.
I don't know of many people who privately own field artillery these days, so in the true sense of the 2nd Amendment, an AR-15 seems like no big deal at all.

As a military member like many others here what scares me is the day they pull this ban **** and ask us to enforce that stupid *** decision. I guess what defines u as a man is not only abiding by the laws set forth but also not abiding by the ones that question your principals and morals.

As a military member like many others here what scares me is the day they pull this ban **** and ask us to enforce that stupid *** decision. I guess what defines u as a man is not only abiding by the laws set forth but also not abiding by the ones that question your principals and morals.
You swore to uphold the U.S. Constitution first and foremost. Therefore any order that you receive that violates the rights of those under the U.S. Constitution is in direct violation, and is considered treason. You also swore to fight enemies both foreign and DOMESTIC. Tyranny and treason are offenses under the Constitution...Therefore anyone who commands you to do something tyrannical or treasonous or something that goes against the Constitution is a domestic threat.

The more soldiers that are taught this, the fewer generals there will be that think it's a good idea to go around violating people's Constitutional rights, like snatching guns from law-abiding citizens...Because upon giving those orders, they will have committed high-treason, and so will anyone who follows them.

People don't seem to have a problem banning things they think wont affect them. Ban AR-15s because they kill a small number of people...same people never advocate for the return to Prohibition since alcohol-related fatalities are WAY higher...because they enjoy drinking.

Gun owners should know better than to think it would stop there.

People don't seem to have a problem banning things they think wont affect them. Ban AR-15s because they kill a small number of people...same people never advocate for the return to Prohibition since alcohol-related fatalities are WAY higher...because they enjoy drinking.

Gun owners should know better than to think it would stop there.
Yep! The left's lack of intelligence and logic astounds me.

Hell, why not ban planes after 9/11... It killed over 3,000 Americans in ONE DAY. But less than a few hundred people get killed in mass-shootings each year in America, and we must ban guns???

Why not ban cars...1000x more people get injured and killed each year in car accidents in America.

Hell, the drug ban has worked SO well, you can barely find drugs anywhere and everywhere... :rolleyes:

The other portion of this that gets to me is just like stated above...the official swearing in to all these officials is basically the same as swearing into the service..into law enforcement..governors..mayors......
Do they not realize that when they take office they are beholding to the people that pay their salaries...they aren't supposed to be saving illegal aliens when that money is better spent on the American citizens that need mental health help....
Hyprocrisy....waste monies on those that arent supposed to be here...and blame the mentally challenged......(in this case the real mentally challenged...not the radical electeds.....)

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.