Gun inventory app

My spreadsheet includes S/Ns of the rifles and scopes, purchase dates, cost of components, modifications, gunsmithing costs, etc. pictures are on a separate sheet. All are filed electronically. Hard and e-copies are also stored in a safe deposit box.
+1 and Includes sales, trades, copies of FFL's I used, which can be just as important these days.

Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (old school). Store all the data you can imagine. Quick & easy search, can sort on any criteria. Anything special I have, I also have a Word doc with pictures, professional description, extended notes, etc

Old fashioned Paper for me.
I have the upgraded paper version. After writing it down with a short note of who, what, where, etc. in my Man Things book I type it on on a super old word document. Then I get really crazy and save it on the desk top computer, SD card in another building, and a detached external hard drive.

Excel onto a flash drive might be my best option then. I was hoping there was a static app of some sort that had picture capabilites for each firearm. Thank you everyone for your responses.
Easy enough to name and store picts on the flashdrive too. I think the flashdrive is an excellent idea.