which ballistic app??

sticknstring

I just upgraded my phone(iphone 5) . It has quite a few more apps availible than my old crackberry(was my old backup, mainly relied on dell axim ). Several I have found look good(reviews are random -prolly due to experience & needs of reviewees)
anyone familiar with: isnipe, ballistic, or shooter apps?
Any of these have good accuracy out to 1,000yrds ?Any feedback is appreciated. I reload, shoot in moa. Prefer wind, temp. and elevation adj.(standard stuff)

I use Shooter and recently have added Bryan's Applied Ballistics program. From your criteria you posted I think shooter is the way to go for you.

Jeff

I have been using Bullet Flight for the past two years and have found into be very easy to use. It allows me to store multiple loads for my rifle and as long as my inputs are accurate, it returns accurate solutions.
I recently added Ballistc AE and while it will give an accurate solution, printed drop charts and the ability to track and document shooting results, I haven't found it as easy or quick to use. I probably just need to knock the new off of it and use it more.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.