GUN CASE

captainemil

I have a Christensen Arms Ridgeline with a Huskemaw with a Tactical hunter 5x20x50 scope on it and looking for a soft style gun case that is Dam near water and dust proof. I hunt in a super dusty area and need a gun case thats still easy to open. I always used a leather case that you would strap on a horse that only zipped up on the end, with the new scope it will not fit , so looking for something else. any ideas ?

I have a Christensen Arms Ridgeline with a Huskemaw with a Tactical hunter 5x20x50 scope on it and looking for a soft style gun case that is Dam near water and dust proof. I hunt in a super dusty area and need a gun case thats still easy to open. I always used a leather case that you would strap on a horse that only zipped up on the end, with the new scope it will not fit , so looking for something else. any ideas ?
Are you still wanting a case to pack with a horse? Yukon cases may work

May take a little time to get with shipping but hands down the best waterproof soft case is the Nomar gun case made in Homer Alaska. It has been on 4 hunts with me in Alaska and two were based off of an inflatable boat bouncing around islands in Prince William Sound and it kept the salt water and rain off the gun the entire time.

Great people to deal with. Great quality. If u go with them call with your gun dimensions so u get the right size case.

I have a few AMS cases & they're quality soft cases & are made in the USA!!!