Groups with new stock fitted.

northernchris

Northants or Scotland depending on the season.....
The pic below is a total of 50 shots The shots were fired from a clean barrel at the start and not cleaned at all until after the 50 shots,the 3 shots high and left just off the main group are A-Max/H380 the other 47 are Berger 52/H380.So i am pretty happy with that the 50 shots were fired over 1.5 hrs with the last 10 being shot fast one after another to produce some heat to see if and were the shots would move!!! Which they did,nt.

There are 2 shots @ 7 o,clock just below the group which i snatched.All in all plenty good for charlie.All shots were fired off the harris but unsuported at the rear.Wind was blowing from straight in front with a few good 10 mph gusts from about 1 o,clock.

The few shots on the cardboard above the target are a .308 that i was asked to zero,the lad had been missing a few charlie,s(Foxs) i wonder why??????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
stock1003.jpg

target003.jpg

Show off, eh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Very good work on rifle/loading and shooting. Poor charlies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.