Grey Bull Precision Hunting Optic

DB33

Hi there I was wondering if any one here knows whats up with Greybull precision. I ordered one of thier scopes in early march and they emailed me a order # and billed my card for the total. I was told by one of thier folks that it would ship in three or four weeks and I havn't heard from them yet at the start of eight weeks. I wouldn't be worried about the 1250.00 I paid them if they would let me know what was up. I have called and emailed them several times with no response. Any info on Greybull precision would greatly be appreciated. DB

I have never done any business with Grey Bull, but usually business do not take money from your credit card until the day they ship your order. Don't forget you only have 60 days for a charge back from your credit card. If you wait 61 days you may lose your money.

joseph

DB33 There has been a change in ownership. Production will continue . Sounds like everything is the same except the owners. You need to contact Don and he will fill you in. 888-427-4868. I have been waiting for one also and yesterday they recieved a shipment. Don said they will ship Tuesday.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.