Great Sale Price on Leica 1600

Scot E

Guys,

Not sure how long they will last, the sale goes to the 18th, but Cabelas has the Leica 1600's for $549. That is as good as I have seen.

I wouldn't wait if you are interested. I have missed out on a ton of good deals at Cabelas by just waiting for a few hours.

Just and FYI!

Scot E.

I wonder if thats a oops, They are discontinuing that model but the sale I have seen from other major dealers is $649... One hack of a deal at $549 it's marked less than the sale on the 1000 model

I have owned the Leica 1600, Zeiss PRF, and the swarovski. The Leica did well but was a little small for my hands and holding steady at long range. The zeiss Prf is excellent just doesn't range as far as the leica and swarovski. The swarovski reads further out and more consistent than the other two. The Leica is a awesome deal at that price and gets ranges out to 1600 pretty easy

checked them out last night at 549. Had to do some talkin, and went to buy this mornin and it was at 649. when i contacted them they said it had never been 549 and basically if i didnt have proof, i was up a creek.

I received the one I ordered today. Did some basic testing tonight before it got too dark and was getting first time reads at grassy hills at 1400-1650 yards. Got a pine tree reading at 1552 yards and a red barn at 1906. I also got readings off the side of houses past 1800 yards.

I will do some more testing tomorrow but it looks like I got a good one!

Scot E.

The only spec I am a bit disappointed in is the angle correction. I must have misread this feature. Unless I am still missing an option it only gives you the line of sight angle in degrees, it does not compensate and give the corrected yardage.

Not a huge deal but would have been nice especially for archery hunting which I was going to use if for as well.

Scot E.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.