Leica 1600

Ultramag45

Just wondering about the new Leica 1600...I know it has a ton of stuff to it...mainly wanting to know if it has angle compensation.. Or a true line of sight.... Steep angle shooting lets say 600 yards and it would say shoot like it is 570yards like the Leupold and Bushnell does... If it does, is it built in to where you get only 1 range... the true line of sight.... ANy of you guys with them could let me know that would be cool..gun)

I have read all of the reviews in the last few days...but still it isnt explained if the Leica has built in angle compensation.....Plus or Minus somany degrees...does the leica shoot out the range and angle and then you have to figure out the true range to the target on a steep grade..or is it automatic... I have a Leupold RX1000, that works pretty good... gives you the range and then the true line of sight below on steep angles... please someone let me know, instead of directing me to a review...thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.