Great factory accuracy guarantee!!! or not...

That is the main reason why I do not shoot factory guns any longer! I still have a handful but one is sn 5 of a bolt gun no longer made that I don't shoot but what do you expect from a 20 dollar barrel.

Kind of sad actually---I would keep elevating the issue within that company---but be--- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gifNICE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif --- you will get more help that way!!!!

When it gets back ill tell the tale one way or another. Im sure that some *** has left the factory of every major firearms mfg in the world. Ive shot 2 of these before, and both shot moa as I recall, its just the combination of a 5-7moa gun, and a "guarantee" of 2.5 that is kinda disturbing. Im actually kinda glad I got it instead of somebody who just boresighted a scope, and grabbed a box of winchester silvertips on the way into the woods for deer. That said, it still won't do what I want to with it... so its going back tomorrow. Im in no way about to give up on factory sticks... just maybe non savage factory ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Of course... im sure somewhere out there is a savage 110 that would consistantly miss a coffe can at 100yds. Lemons come in all colors.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.