Graf and sons

Hello Fellow Shooters,
We are a supplier of reloading components, shooting accessories, and ammunition. Feel free to check out our website or contact us for your shooting needs.
www.grafs.com

Thank you,
Graf and Sons Team
Welcome, I just bought an Amp MKII from you a few weeks ago and was glad to finally find one in stock somewhere.

Awesome! Glad your here!! You supply many of us with what we need to enjoy the sport we love.
Ironically one of the members just mentioned that you had a leak or hack of information currently. Can you give us a update please?

welcome aboard been using you for a few years.
want to say thank you for being up front and honest about the hacking of the web site and taking quick action and not covering it up like so many companies have in the past.

Welcome aboard. I've been purchasing supplies from your company for several years. Your company has a good selection of products and reasonable shipping costs.

I've been a customer since the 90's. I've always had great service and prices.

Hello Fellow Shooters,
We are a supplier of reloading components, shooting accessories, and ammunition. Feel free to check out our website or contact us for your shooting needs.
www.grafs.com

Thank you,
Graf and Sons Team
Now I'm curious about this Hacking. I just purchased from you in mid January and this is the first I have heard of this. Should I be concerned?

Awesome! Glad your here!! You supply many of us with what we need to enjoy the sport we love.
Ironically one of the members just mentioned that you had a leak or hack of information currently. Can you give us a update please?
Hello,
We just posted a response on that thread. It is awaiting moderator approval so everyone can see it. Hopefully it will get approved soon. Here is the link to that thread.
https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/graf-sons-hacked.215435/#post-1572951

This is what we posted.

Graf & Sons has always been concerned about our customers safety and security. That is why we do not keep your credit card information with our website data or in our in-house database. It disappears from our records when you complete the e-commerce portion of your transaction.

Our website was recently the subject of a malicious code attack by unknown third parties. This was discovered on January 29, 2019 and security was restored within 1 day. As part of the research, it appears that this attack occurred on January 19, 2019. It appears that some customer files were affected and the malicious code captured certain credit card transactions from the e-commerce portion of the website. Customers that have possibly been affected have been notified by us. Because we do not retain credit card information, the attack was designed to capture the customer's first and last names, email address, mailing address and credit card information, including the credit card number, the expiration date, and the CVV code as the customer was entering their information.

We have implemented additional security measures designed to prevent a recurrence of such an incident and to protect the privacy of our valued customers and to prevent further unauthorized access. We are working closely with the applicable governmental officials to ensure the incident is properly addressed. We have reported this event to the FBI.

For more information regarding credit card security, please see the attachment.

Thank you,
Graf and Sons Team

I just called and spoke to customer service. If you order in Jan. from their website then "some" credit card info was hacked. No internal computers were hacked. So this only affected website orders in Jan.

welcome aboard been using you for a few years.
want to say thank you for being up front and honest about the hacking of the web site and taking quick action and not covering it up like so many companies have in the past.
We do our best to be honest and up front about all things. This is a very unfortunate event.
Thank you,
Graf and Sons Team

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.