Doublezranch's son

Sniper4ever

Hello all my dad told me that this was an awesome site. As you all know that we have been hunting with Riley this year. You all seen pictures of my deer and antelope in previous threads. I shoot a 7mm-08 and a 270 wsm. I look forward to learning a bunch from all of you!!

Welcome to the site. There is a great wealth of information on here and I'm sure you'll learn a ton. It's great to have responsible young people engaged in the hunting/shooting sports. I bet you'll make some good friends on here.

Those are two great cartridges you have there already. Oh' and congrats on your deer and antelope.

JH

Great to see you coming on board! Looks like your already putting the smack down on some deer and goats, what tags do you guys have left?

Hi there Zayne, glad you joined. Colin is on here too, deerhunter13 i believe, he isnt on here much.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.