got my new stock

Ring

223 LRPV

choate folding varmit
sspx0196.jpg

sspx0195.jpg

Talked to a smith about the suppressor issue. He said it is legal in PA, but you better have your paperwork with you. Game wardens can't do anything if you show that you are legal. They just get nervous at the thought of not being heard very well when shooting. I am looking at about $600 to get the paperwork filled and a suppressor put on my rifle. I think its worth it, but have to get it past the little women too.

Tank

From what io heard it is like getting a ffl, you have to be licensed, pay money, and clean background.
mike

u will get a small increase in MV due to free bore boost, accuracy is the same or better on every gun ive put or seen cans on.

liltank, do you think it will any effect on accuracy, ME or velocity?

It may effect it a little. Some guys can screw them off and on with no change and others do. I have read and heard that they will scrub off a little velocity. You just have to load accordingly. Snipers have a pretty track record with them so I wouldn't be to concerned. If you use it, train with it. It also acts like a muzzle break to some degree. They are worth having in my opinion.

Tank

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.