Got him today.

Ohlongarm

I called this male in three times in one week but could never get a shot because of the cover he was called in, heavy timber.
Out of frustration, I set a snare yesterday morning and just now got him, I'd rather shoot them over a call or bait , however sometimes they leave you no choice.Perfect throat hold he fought hard but was trussed up well. Thompson 1XX120 snare with tree locks.

Attachments

• mc.jpg
    mc.jpg
    457.1 KB · Views: 115
I have a friend that got into setting traps and snares and loves it about 2 years ago. He learned all about it from his daughters husband who has been doing it all his life. Been out with him setting some stuff up and it is really neat watching and what he does. He has got a ton of stuff doing it. He has got several coyotes with leg traps in the ground.

B
I have a friend that got into setting traps and snares and loves it about 2 years ago. He learned all about it from his daughters husband who has been doing it all his life. Been out with him setting some stuff up and it is really neat watching and what he does. He has got a ton of stuff doing it. He has got several coyotes with leg traps in the ground.
Been trapping since age 5 still love it, one day I'll post the picture of 200 foxes caught in one season. The fur buyers in Ohio who buy on carcass know me well, the fox or coyote hasn't been born that I can't catch. Your friend is loving it as am I .But calling and baiting is great also.

B

Been trapping since age 5 still love it, one day I'll post the picture of 200 foxes caught in one season. The fur buyers in Ohio who buy on carcass know me well, the fox or coyote hasn't been born that I can't catch. Your friend is loving it as am I .But calling and baiting is great also.
Maybe you could teach someone like myself how to make a few sets,I have some snares and some foot hold traps.