Good savage smith in CO

5280yotes

I need a good Savage smith in the denver metro area if anyone knows of one? I want to rebarrel a couple of my rifles. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I wouldn't limit yourself to a local smith. Allot of good smiths that are sponsers here just package the barreled actions up and ship them to someone.

I would Reccomend Kevin Cram of Montour County Rifles. He does all my custom work. You can see his work on here just search Kevin Cram.

His number is 570-437-2010

I would give Dave Sullivan a call. He has done excellent work for me and some friends, including putting new barrels on a few shot out savages. He builds palma, and 1000 yard bench rest rifles.
Westwind Rifles

640 Briggs Street
Erie, CO 80516
p. 303-828-3823

He's not in CO but he is close. Kevin Rayhill at Stockade Gunstocks does a good job on savage rifles. He is in the NW corner of NE.

I need a good Savage smith in the denver metro area if anyone knows of one? I want to rebarrel a couple of my rifles. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Give Kevin Weaver a call @ 719-683-3024, his web site is www.weaverrifles.com He's one heck of a guy. He'll be more then happy to talk with you. He's just east of colorado springs in peyton. you can go down and check out his shop.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.