good rest

Discussion in 'Equipment Discussions' started by gremcat, Jan 16, 2008.

1. gremcat

gremcat Well-Known Member

Anyone got a good rest for the range i have been using shot bags filled with sand and figured I would upgrade .Something for the range maybe to 600 yds.Any competitors out there use a specific one?

2. rtv900

rtv900 Well-Known Member

3. gremcat

gremcat Well-Known Member

Thanks I was leaning towards a mechanical rest I don't really care for bags though i hear good things about tha caldwell rock rest.I also like the bags that pinch the stock but din't know how good they would be at adjusting.I know you can pinch the rabbit ears but with the front kinda pinched in one of those tall bags I don't know how good it will be.

4. BountyHunter

BountyHunter Writers Guild

Welcome to Sinclair International's Online Store

New sinclair light weight is good deal and solid.

Bob white of Shooters Corner in NJ has many used BR rests that you can buy on good deal. Google Shooters Corner, or go to benchrestcentral.com, looking under "complete rifles" tab and click on shooters corner. He has a 30 page list of equip, scopes, and even LR rifles at very good prices. He is 110% accurate on his assessment of the item and widely known for being honest. Shoots a lot of matches on weekends so shop is often closed Fridays, so call Mon-Thur

BH

Last edited: Jan 17, 2008
  5. sharpshooterbr

sharpshooterbr Well-Known Member