Bear Rest

mbianchini
Bruce is getting $1150.00 for the rest with out bags. I have an extra front post for my light gun so I can use it for both guns. Are you comming down for the nationals?
Crow Mag

Wow!! Friggin SWEET!!
cool.gif

I got a new rest from Bruce Bear a couple weeks ago. I like it very much it has a 2 inch front post and is very stable the post has fine threads so adjustments are precise and 2 bolts that come in from the back to lock the front post in place witch makes it even more stable. The stock on the rifle in the pic is a Bear stock also.
Crow Mag
005076.jpg
005078.jpg

[ 08-22-2003: Message edited by: crow mag ]

Crow Mag

The rests are made by an outfit near Grand Junction, Colorado.
The last word was that Bruce has the distributorship on them.

They are a very nice rest and I don't think they can be bought from the manufacutrer in Colorado.
Bruce has the rights to them.

I think Bruce is to busy building and chambering guns to take the time to build these fine rests.
Most of them come apart for a two piece setup at the bench and for lagal purposes within the match rules.

Later
DC

Crow,
So I guess you don't need to borrow my homemade rear rest anymore than huh?

Looks like your getting setup really good for this game. Testing this afternoon at 300yds to get ready for next weekend. See ya there. Dave and I should be there early to mid-morning Friday. The room (Days Inn) is in my name if you want to look us up. We will probably be over at the range until mid-afternoon Friday though.

Steve

Steve
Thank you for the use of you rest you can barrow the Bear if you want at the nationals
grin.gif

I think I am going to get there late Friday and stay at the range cant afford a room now.
Could I use the mepalt tool that Dave Tooley makes for the 338 to see if it would be worth getting one.
Crow Mag

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts