Good Binoc's

tecknomage

ok, this has been asked before, I'm sure,
But I need a good pair of Binoc's. Preferably not a lot of money. I was about to buy a set of Nikon's, Monark ATB's untill I found out the glass was china. Sad. was looking for 8-12 power, & 50 or so obj. Swof's would be great, but cost is a factor . Any help greatly app.

I have a Brand New In The Box pair of Vortex Razor 10X42's.

Vortex - Camera Land NY

These are awesome binoculars, and the only reason I am selling is that I already have a pair of Swarovski.

I'm going to adventually list them on this sight, but thought I might offer these to you as well.......I will sell for $700 + Shipping.

What is wrong with the Nikon's? Not as good as Swaros or high end Leupolds, but in my oppinion better than Burris and many other middle of the road brands for much less money.

I just bought 2 Leupold Acadia in 10x42 and I was impressed that same evening when I was looking at Antelope at 800 yds well past legal light. Did I mention they run about $200? They go along with the Mark 4 I bought the same day.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.