golfing with a rifle was a blast

A J Peacock left a box of his reloading stuff here when he cut and ran back to liberal land.....i am gonna hold it hostage until he comes back out for a road trip to spirit ridge....sounds like the gauntlet has been thrown down. Come on peacock....i need a spotter...AJ

You should have kept more stuff, the nearest I can figure is I left 2000 primers $80, a set of rings $80, a shooting jacket $50, shell holder $6, and a few thousand shotgun wads $30. total around $250. I can't drive out there for that, besides, I'd have to bring the Allen and that would cost me a couple hundred in ammo :D

I'd love to be out there and spot for you, keep winning at poker and you'll be able to afford to fly me and my spotting scope out!

AJ

would a voucher for a cow tag in the dispersment hunt starting the 15th be incentive enough to get you back out here? i have a couple promised to me and there are supposed to be 30 or so elk on the property. I am thinking of loading some of those 250 grain NAB's to try out on a cow @ about 1K yds... we know already what the 300 SMK's will do.....think on it...AJ

would a voucher for a cow tag in the dispersment hunt starting the 15th be incentive enough to get you back out here? i have a couple promised to me and there are supposed to be 30 or so elk on the property. I am thinking of loading some of those 250 grain NAB's to try out on a cow @ about 1K yds... we know already what the 300 SMK's will do.....think on it...AJ

15th of what Month?

I could use some additional spotter experience.:)

However, I'm a little weak in the poop. Read as more trips lighter loads.:rolleyes:

AJ,

Wanna unload some of that stuff or was it left for a purpose?

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.