• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Gold for trade or sale/15 Oz's gone/10 OZ LEFT!

LongRangeDisciples

Hello all, I'm new to the forum!

I'm looking at about $1300 a OZ Cash and $1400 trade value per OZ.

I have 25 OZ's to sell and Smaller quantity's than 1 OZ Available

I accept Paypal if you want to just buy it. I will also overnight ship the gold.

I'm looking for rare guns, Bulk Ammo, Anything really, but I prefer to sell for cash.

*Edit

I forgot to add, I'm also looking for a rifle in .338 Lapua or 300 Win mag. and Handguns, and a Barrett M107 or a Desert Tactical Arms SRS in pretty much any caliber that is already set up with a scope.

I have a couple of Weatherby's one in 257 Weatherby Mag MARK V DELUXE and one 300 Weatherby Mag. in the LASERMARK MARK V DELUXE you can ck this link: (Mark V® Lazermark | Rifles | Products | Weatherby.com )
I have done very extensive load test on these rifles and have all the resulting data for them. That being test targets, chronograph velocity's, and load recipes that performed best.

I have the regular die set, the neck seizer die, the special factory crimp die, and around a 100 rounds of fire formed custom annealed brass for each. I have a few of the test bullets that performed best in the test's. if your interested.