GOA Poll

jbs2014

Eric Pratt wrote an article in USA Today opposing calls for restrictions on firearms. If you can please go read the article and vote "strongly agree" on the poll at the bottom of the page.

Politicians look at polls to test the water before drafting legislation. Polls also influence public opinion. We need to ensure that we are doing all we can in the IO domain to support our Second Amendment rights.

Link to story and poll

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...ives-every-day-editorials-debates/1916643001/

I see it has 3700-some votes as of 2318 PDT. The majority are "Strongly Agree." I was polled at least twice in the 2012 general election. I asked the pollster how many opinions do they need to get a good sample for what Americans think about the question being asked. I was surprised to hear it's just a little less than 1200. If there are 120 million eligible voters in the US, then the opinion of just one American speaks for approximately 100,000 people. That's how important is this survey. I voted "Strongly Agree." Me and 99,999 other Americans...

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts