Give Away Contest - Savage Trophy Hunter XP Rifle Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet!
I have been looking to buy this exact package in the Norma for my son, no one has one anywhere, so getting it free would just be awesome!

I was getting ready to buy an old Savage 110 and build a long range rifle. If I win this it will be a 6.5 Creedmoor!

As a former member of the Marine Corps Rifle Team, MCB 29 Palms I definately like the .308 great all round hunting bullet. For extreme long distance (300 - 500 yds) I prefer the 7MM Rem Mag. For hunting large game in med to heavy brush I prefer the 45-70 govt.

Thanks for this great contest! I already own one Savage 111, .300 Win. Mag. It has been a tack driver, with factory ammo, since I first took it out of the box 15 years ago. If I win, I'll choose the .30-'06, just because I don't have one yet. I think this gun would make the perfect "all-purpose" hunting rifle.

Great opportunity! My DAUGHTER has taken a sudden and serious interest in hunting with me. This would be a phenomenal rifle for us as my custom built rifles are a bit much for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.