Give Away Contest - Savage Trophy Hunter XP Rifle Package

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Savage FTR in .308 topped with a Nightforce 8-32x56. This is one accurate rifle and Savage has done an awsome job especially with the accutrigger. Would love to win this one for my son. Now which caliber....sooooo many choices.

What are the rules for this "Give Away"? Is there a limit to how many times one can enter?

Thank you for your time and response.
gun)

The rules are, that by entering this contest, you just gave me all of your hunting and fishing gear as well as all of your material assets.
Just Kidding!
Go to "First" on this thread column, then scroll down to Andy Backus' second entry, which is the second entry period. There you can read the rules.

LRH - Appreciate these contests! I believe Savage has the best accuracy for the money of any rifle made. The choice of calibers would take some thought though but in my case it would be a large caliber for my upcoming Elk hunt to Colorado. Hopefully I'll draw my first choice GMU in their Elk lottery but if not I got three other chances. If ya want to hunt out there better make your choices quick as the draw application deadline is April 3.

Terry

thanks to all involved, make it a 260,unreal little cartridge.performs above and beyound.mho.

Can't wait to win this rifle! It'll be a nice piece to add to the collection.... Can't wait to try it out on a nice muley this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.