GG, How about this 4 1k bullet test - its pretty light

royinidaho

Fresh out of the oven.......

Think you could put one of those 250s through this @ 1K? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Should go well in elk camp this fall /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW its real...

332Bread-med.jpg

Roy,
I think I would rather put my teeth through it at one inch.
Thats got to make everyone in camp Droooool for sure!!!

-----7mmrhb

Man, I've heard that it takes a lot of bread to participate in this sport.... there is the proof. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EZ

My cholestoral rose 5 points just thinking about all the butter I would need for that roll.

That's the biggest bread bowl I've ever seen. I'd like to see the big sucker that can eat that much chili, or better yet, I don't want to see or be around that guy that can eat that much chili.
Merry Christmas to all!

I made biscuits. Upon recieving one, my two year old asked me to "Crack it for me, Daddy". I dunno about your bread but my biscuits would stop a 265 Henson at 1k. If you do the holdin' I'll do the shootin'.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.