How About Them Packers !

Len

What's a Packer?

My mother-in-law is down here visiting, she's all excited about them too??? What gives??
wink.gif

[ 01-04-2004: Message edited by: Dave King ]

A packer is someone who cuts meat into pieces and puts them into a box.
smile.gif

A Green Bay Packer is someone who cuts up opposing teams into pieces and helps them start their annual vacation earlier than they had planned.

[ 01-04-2004: Message edited by: Len Backus ]

HEY LEN....

easy there.. your packers are goin to "filwee" next week .. My home town (sorta ) We ain't the city of brotherly love either....

rats eat chesse Eagles eat rats!
shocked.gif

see ya in "filwee"
shocked.gif
grin.gif

Len

LOL... pretty good
smile.gif
smile.gif

So basically guys on both sides are pretty happy then, right?? Some guys get early vacations and go to strange and exotic places and play while the other guys get to travel so strange "filwee" and exotic places and play... I think I've got it!

Never was too much of a basketball fan.

"A Green Bay Packer is someone who cuts up opposing teams into pieces and helps them start their annual vacation earlier than they had planned."

Or in the case of the Broncos they decided to take their vacation a bit early and did not bother showing up for the game. Sheesh, what a beating
rolleyes.gif

Hmmm, lets see, after careful study of the seachickens past history, do you realy think them packers did all that much, Len?
grin.gif
Amazing that they made it that far at all! So if the packers "just" beat them, would that not suggest that the packers are in the same "league" as the sea-chickens? !!!
grin.gif
I just love me, sometimes!

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.