• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Gg&g bipod

Dan Tucker

I have a GG&G bipod that is like new for sale. I bought this new over a year ago and never used it. I am listing it as used as I did 1 time stick it on a rail to check out. It is the standard XDS model and listed below are the stats on it.

110.00 shipped

listed elsewhere

• The XDS bipod attaches to any MIL-STD-1913 or Weaver dovetail rail without an adapter.
  • The Bipod features 25 degrees of cant to the left and right that is tension adjustable.
  • The height of the XDS bipod can be adjusted from 7" to 9.25" when measured from the bottom of the dovetail to the bottom of the foot pads.
  • Fully adjustable legs with thumb nut adjustments and silent deployment.
  • Grip tight foot pads.
  • Tool-less cant tension adjustment.
  • Deployed legs can be used as a vertical grip.
  • Manufactured to meet current Military specifications for extreme weather and drop tests.
  • Material: All aluminum components are manufactured from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum.
  • Material: All steel components are manufactured from 4130 steel.
  • Finish: All aluminum components are Type III hard anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
  • Finish: All steel components are manganese phosphate matte black per Mil-Spec.
  • Weight: 11.5 oz.
  • Warranty: Lifetime.
  • Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!

Attachments

• DSC00002.JPG
    DSC00002.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC00003.JPG
    DSC00003.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC00004.JPG
    DSC00004.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC00005.JPG
    DSC00005.JPG