Gday

NorthOz

Gday Gents,
New to the forum and happy to be here. I am in the top end of Australia and shoot with a 300 win mag, a 375HH mag and a 264 win mag Rem Sendero. Keen to one day reload my own cases but for now i use factory ammo. Keen to read alot more if the huge amount of good info here.
Cheers

Welcome,
Nice to see there is a 264WM on the other side of the globe. Curious as to what factory loads you are shooting in that?

Welcome,
Nice to see there is a 264WM on the other side of the globe. Curious as to what factory loads you are shooting in that?
Gday CVCobra
I am using winchester 140grn power points. Expensive. I havent used the 264 much. I purchased it a few years ago as a retirement project. Its time will come!!

Hi NorthOz. Ive used 140 woodleighs in a 264 on feral camels in FWQ. Once you start reloading I highly recommend them.

Welcome from the littlest state in the Union; Rhode Island. There's lots of good information about reloading and many other topics in reference to the shooting sports And.....a lot of good, knowledgeable people who are willing to share that knowledge. Great to have you.

I am in the top end of Australia and shoot with a 300 win mag, a 375HH mag and a 264 win mag Rem

Which one of these do you favor the most? My Gunsmith has dangled the .264 WinMag in front of me on several occasions, but I haven't taken the bait......yet. ;)

Deputy i love my 300 win mag although at times when there are buffalo about i have felt a little under gunned. As a rule i dont shoot buffalo as i wouldnt like to see all that meat go to waste. I stick to pigs, cats, dingos and horses.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.