Gas

I paid $3.11 on Thursday. Its been kind of weird. In the last 3 weeks, it dropped to $3.15 and then jumped back up to $3.29 in my town whereas just outside of Nashville (100 miles away) it was $3.49 when it was $3.15 here and dropped to $3.11 when it went back up to $3.29 here. I assume it has to do with where the gas is coming from.

price is coming down , midterms are getting close . gotta try and buy some votes .
Then explain his giveaway on the college debt thing, which is sure to make inflation worse, which spooked the hell out of the Fed, which led to Chairman Powell's speech today, which spooked the hell out of the market, which led to today's 1,000 point drop.

That can't be good for getting votes.

Or is it that those fricken morons can't put two and two together?

Then explain his giveaway on the college debt thing, which is sure to make inflation worse, which spooked the hell out of the Fed, which led to Chairman Powell's speech today, which spooked the hell out of the market, which led to today's 1,000 point drop.

That can't be good for getting votes.

Or is it that those fricken morons can't put two and two together?

Nailed it....

they have been talking about doing something with the college loan for awhile . I feel they thought it was going to be a big boost , but it's pretty much a flop .

yea , you answered your own question . LOL

Ohio i $3.39 reg, $4.19 premium and $5.25 at the marina-89octane, no alcohol.

GasBuddy.com is good for national prices as well as trip planning, complete with fuel stops.