Garmin chronograph

That's good to hear! I think my worry is using it once a year and then just have it sit.

Maybe 2 times since I believe it'll chrono arrows too? I get a new bow every year so I guess that would be beneficial
I only used my old chrono a couple times/yr when doing new load development just because it was a pain to haul and setup. I now find myself using the Garmin EVERY TIME I'm at the range given it's so simple just to monitor existing loads and diagnose a flyer, etc. Slips in ur back pocket and sets up in like 15 seconds.

Not to hi-jack, but I know that Garmin also makes a golf ball tracker for speed, spin, etc. wondering if there would be an option to load both softwares onto one unit. The physical units are identical as far as I can tell. Just thinking out loud as I have both addictions/afflictions and wanting a unit for both!!! 😬
Thanks
Me to

View attachment 558497

Looks like this is the future. Every review I've read states how simple it is to use, never misses a shot and is smaller than a deck of cards. Anyone try one? My right thumb and index finger are starting to itch.
Yup...love it...not a thing to say against it...simple stupid to set up takes up no space and fits in a pocket....but ...they are new...so now time will tell if they are durable!

Not to hi-jack, but I know that Garmin also makes a golf ball tracker for speed, spin, etc. wondering if there would be an option to load both softwares onto one unit. The physical units are identical as far as I can tell. Just thinking out loud as I have both addictions/afflictions and wanting a unit for both!!! 😬
Thanks
No problem....just drive the ball at 1100 fps...but it will play Helllllo...with your chip shots! That I do know!!🤔🤣

View attachment 558497

Looks like this is the future. Every review I've read states how simple it is to use, never misses a shot and is smaller than a deck of cards. Anyone try one? My right thumb and index finger are starting to itch.
Love both of mine so small I cut out a location in all of my gun cases and my bow case. Have the area 419 mount so light you could use it while hunting if you like! Much more accurate than my V3 or LabRadar

View attachment 558497

I bought one as soon as I could and love it. I have tried it out on both rifle and pistol, indoor and outdoor. It has not missed a shot.

I was a bit disappointed to read the minimum distance for use since I test my pistol reloads at 10 yards…the Garmin just worked. Numbers very close to my other sessions with another chrono.

I'm very happy with this unit.

View attachment 558497

I've been holding off since these came out. I have been very happy with the magneto speed and have mixed reviews on the Labrador. Never missed a reading with the magneto and have trusted the velocity but the poi shift is inevitable. Lab has worked well but the sensitivity leaves a little to be desired. Because of the post, you Jack wagons just cost me a purchase of the Garmin. Hope it's as simple as it's made out to be.

I've been holding off since these came out. I have been very happy with the magneto speed and have mixed reviews on the Labrador. Never missed a reading with the magneto and have trusted the velocity but the poi shift is inevitable. Lab has worked well but the sensitivity leaves a little to be desired. Because of the post, you Jack wagons just cost me a purchase of the Garmin. Hope it's as simple as it's made out to be.
You'll need to come back after a week and issue a 'thank you Jack Wagons' post 😂😂👍. You won't regret the purchase .