G7 BR2 Rangefinder

COBrad

I have been trying to find reviews on this unit, but there does not seem to be much information out there. I have read Len's review and it sounds good. I believe there are a few of you out there using them, and I would like to hear your experiences. I have read about the Vetronix and it sounds like a superior unit, but I have to put a limit on the cost somewhere.

COBRAD, I have been using a G7 rangefinder for about 2 months.Have not had any problems so far.Ranged single trees with leaves out to 2536 yds. Ranged trees in the rain up to 900 yds. The ballistic profiles correspond almost exactly with my proven drop charts. The optic quality is not as good as my Leica binos.There are other features that are very nice. MOA output,adjustable backlight,windage adjustmentsand the ballistic profiles self adjust with temp and or pressure change. Slope is also accounted for. I have ranged animals out to 946 yds.That is as far as I have seen one. If you would like to talk about this further, call me at 478-957-5213 after dark EST. Gary Campbell

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.