FTR Class in WI

Wi-FORCE - Wisconsin's NRA State Association

click on shooting events

then high power rifle; both on the left side bar.

then a dated schedule will come up for the year, some clubs may not have there program up but many shoots are listed. ALL the palma matches include f-class.

The first shoot at Lodi is april 15th, I'll be there for sure, getting itchy finger syndrome!

Where are you from?

Thanks, I wont make that shoot on april I will be in Las Vegas, but will try and make the next one... I am from depere wi, by green bay

Call me when the walleyes are in the river. we'll go fishing. I got one 29.5" last year.

I can do that, I got a boat but it isnt a fishing boat, its more of a ski boat but if we need to we can fish off of it. :)

I know you said april 15th is the first shoot, but what about March 4th? isnt that a shoot in west bend?
West Bend Barton Sportsman's Club
3540 Trap Shoot Ln., Kewaskum, WI 53040 Mail: P.O. Box 352, West Bend, WI 53095

or no??

Thanks

Wi-FORCE - Wisconsin's NRA State Association

click on shooting events

then high power rifle; both on the left side bar.

then a dated schedule will come up for the year, some clubs may not have there program up but many shoots are listed. ALL the palma matches include f-class.

The first shoot at Lodi is april 15th, I'll be there for sure, getting itchy finger syndrome!

Where are you from?

thats a short range shoot, kind of a local thing. One of my customers shot ther e a couple times and said it was a small potato thing and he cleaned it.

I like my odds with small potatoes :)
That place is on my way over to Ryan's. I wonder if they mind shorter barrels

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.