• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS - Swarovski 6-24x50 mm, 30 mm tube, target turrets, 98%

thechamp

Have an almost mint Swarovski 6-24x50MM, 30 MM tube, target turrets with the crosshair reticle available. Scope was mounted briefly and has a very small paint blem underneath it in the area where the rear ring would be. I don't have pics currently but if someone is interested I can take some and send them. Other than the minor ring mark it is perfect. Have a more pressing project that needs money..

I'll take $1250 including shipping in the lower 48. I go by "thechamp" on Gunbroker and other boards so some of you may have seen me around. Anyone interested can call my cell at 210-286-5154 and we can go from there. Thanks

Here is the web site link for the scope. It is the PV-S 6-24 P. It retails at SWFA for $1898.95. This is Swarovski's top of the line long range scope. I erred in the original post regarding the reticle. It is the plex reticle and it is a very fine plex allowing for pin point long range accuracy. Any questions please email me or call me. Thanks

http://www.swarovskioptik.com/index.php?...Habicht%20PV-S#