• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: SSG 260 Rogue

tbeasley

I have for sale .260 Rogue improved, which is a .260 Rem. with a 37 degree shoulder. Here are the specs on the rifle. All work done by Nathan Dagely. This was his personal rifle and I'm the only other owner of it.

Savage model 16 receiver completly blueprinted
bolt helical fluted and oversize bolt handle
rifle basix trigger set to 8 oz.
Ken Farrel 20 min base bedded to receiver for stress free fit
Sharp shooter recoil lug
28" Broughton 5C 1 in 8 twist barrel with helical flutes
11 degree crown.
This barrel is set up to use match rifle sights, but there is also a thread cap on the muzzle end which matches muzzle contour(you can see in pixs)
McMillan A-5 stock epoxy and pillar bedded to receiver
intregal thumb wheel cheek piece and accessory rail
The colors are 60 tan, 20 black and 20 O.D green
The barreld action is teflon coated with a satin black finish.
I have under 450 rounds through this barrel and Nathan had 700 and still shooting extremely well! Of'course there is more than half barrel life left in this bute!!
The target in the picture below was at 600 yds. The X ring is 3" the 10 ring is 6" all 20 shots are in 6" with 14 in the x ring. This group was shot prone off the bipod. The pictures of the steel target are also at 600 yds. There is 4 shots, although it looks like 6. The two really shiney indents were just splashed out as the paint was still wet. the other 4 impacts left no cratering but you can see the little grey dots. This steel plate is made out of AR400.
I am selling this rifle as I am currently investing in new shooting rig that I have grown very faund of (6x47 Lapua) in a all custom build.
I will also include the dies that I use and load info.
I am asking $1300 for the rifle - (not including the scope,bi-pod and hand stop and the block or the front sight)
To clarify things, the black thread cap that matches barrel contour for the muzzle end and the stainless thread cap with the level are included in the price. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. You may reach me at 979-966-9973.
Thanks..Tim B.
2607.jpg

2606.jpg

2605.jpg

2603.jpg

random002.jpg

260Rogue400yd2.gif

What's the weight with a scope but nothing else? Just wondering how close it would be to making silhouette weight.

She's a beauty, I'm surprised its sill for sale. Does it come with fire formed brass as well?

Last edited:
responding to all

sorry for the slow replying, had the work-weekend duty...
#1 Question
Weight of the rifle with 8-32x56 NF BR is a hair under 15lbs.

#2 Question
I have over 70pcs of Lapua .308 stamped brass thats been shot 3x
Also have the Lee Collect .260 dies going with it

#3 Question
Email sent

thanks for the interest..Tim B.

thanks for the offer..very nice spotting scope
But I'm really after the money so I can get working on towards a full-blown custom 6x47 L Build.

thanks again
tim...