• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS savage model 112 300RUM

kaseyfied

hello,

I have a real nice savage model 112 chambered in 300rum. I have had this rifle out to 1000 yards.. and it shoots great. only reason for sale is I want to start another build. I recently sent the rifle to savage and had a new barrel installed. stainless 26inch 1:10 twist with ajustable muzzle break. I also put an ajustable cheek peice in the butt stock.100 rounds down new barrel.barrel was broke in properly aswell. action is smooth and never loaded any rounds hot. barrel has been lapped and bore coated. easy to clean. I will also include a set of brand new tps rings in 30mm. I have lapped them aswell. package will also include loaded ammo, and some once fired nosler custom brass. along with dies and almost 100 berger 210 vlds which is what I shoot.. pictures are posted and please pm me with any question. price is $900 shipped for everything. barrel cost me almost 400 installed. thanks for looking i have also have included a picture of a target at 200 yds. 5 shot group

to clarify this is a repeater not a single shot.. this is a pre accutrigger rifle so 112 model number does not mean its a single shot. this is a repeater hunting rifle.. BUMP and again TAKING REASONABLE OFFERS.. good deal on great long range starter rig

ok 550 shipped.. for rifle with loaded ammo.. no rings or dies.. thats a great deal on a good rifle..

jeff 300- thanks for the lowball.. and no thank you

bigpappa- rifle is still forsale as of now..

Im sure u have thanks... rifle only then yeah fair offer. Not with all brass bullets dies loaded rounds rings and new barrel.. thanks